k11 ecu wiring diagram

hi ,could any one help me ,i,m looking for a diagram for the ecu pinout i have a 2001 k11 micra,with 4 coil packs.the only diagram i can get my hands on is the diagram for 1 coil.it is the bosch motronic system.my car just cut out for no apparent reason.when i try to start it the little red light for immobiliser comes on a short while after ignition is turned on.thers no power to coil packs or fuel pump or injectors but there is ignition live.does this sound like the immobiliser.or an ecu fault.i didn,t think that the immobiliser would cause the car to just stop dead.

the cube ru site/link seems to be working still (top left, technical data, then bottom of the dropdown box)

Ok have got the Russian version and have been right through it but it appears to only cover the distributor models.

I have the .png from the italian manual of the ECU pinout (posted elsewhere on here) - does anyone have that version of the manual in its original form as a pdf?

you might have more luck finding the QG pinouts maybe ? (almera owners club) there are a lot of similarities with the coilpack CG,s i believe :)

Ok have got the Russian version and have been right through it but it appears to only cover the distributor models.

I have the .png from the italian manual of the ECU pinout (posted elsewhere on here) - does anyone have that version of the manual in its original form as a pdf?
the coil-over-plug ecu diag is in the italian pdf mate :)
section ECs7pdf

if you could please - sptbentley at gmail dot com

The russian manual does not cover the coil pack models - also italian is a lot easier for me to understand than russian :)

Megasquirt and throttle bodies - am fitting the MS unit into a standard ECU housing and using the complete loom from a coil on plug car. Phase 2 to is to bring the second bank of injectors online in search of more top end, but not till its up and running properly on the first bank.

Will take some pic's and start a thread proper on it soon.

Back