k11 dash?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
you know the part of the dash where the speedo etc is? well its just stuck on there like a bubble n i hate it! i just got my micra (m '94) and i love it bar that ^. could i get the dash from a newer k11 i.e a 2000 model and swap em or somthing like that? if so is it easy or sort of not as complex as it sounds? ta guys, richie!

Swopping a pre-facelift to a face lift has been talked about but don't know of anyone who has tried it, can't see why it can't be done but I'm sure you'll get problems like with the heater controls

i thought the bubble part was on all micras facelift or pre

just thought that the other part was different where on the older micras there is a huge well for a dash whereas on the newer ones just two shallow dimples like mine lol:laugh:

me and dusk are goin to try to fit a facelift dash as theres good places to mount dials, wen we do it, i'll take pics and post on here to show if it fits and stuf, but we're both skint so wont be for a few weeks me thinks

One problem u might come across is the speedo connection, on the newer facelift models its electronic where as on the older models its actually a wire that physically moves with the gear box.

Hence the reason titch didnt swap the dials over from the super s

Daz:alien:

Back