K11 cylinder head

Antony

Ex. Club Member
just need a cylinder head with valves. anything in decent condition that can be cleaned and polished and used.

if there is anyone with a skimmed head that they no longer need or if anyone wants two cylinder heads in exchange i have two here you can have..

one has had an inlet cam seize in it, its painted red, comes with all 16 valves (perfect condition) thermostat housing still bolted to it, all valve buckets still in it and cam caps.....

the other is one i have started to modify (like frank did with his low compression head, taking the combustion chamber out to the shape of the gasket) but never got round to finishing it...(the work i have done would dissapear with a 2mm skim) this would come with all the valves still in it, the engine it came off was from craig and is believed to be a jap spec March CG13, but i cannot confirm this..

i ca even do you a cam cover in a colour of your choice..

thanks guys...:love::love:

Cylinder heads

I have some spare heads with valves £50.00 delivered. Ring me if you are interested.

Matt 01865 748000

In fact, I do have a fairly tatty head if you want that - I'll doible check when I go home now.

I will also undercut the competition ;)

Craig

lol... ok craig. if its in servicable condition and can be used.... like its got no cracks or chips missing or anything..lol

Sorry, I was in a rush and did not check, I'll look eithe rtonight or tomoorw if that's ok?

Craig

yeah sure. if not i will remove the cylinder head off the engine on my car and refurb that..
thanks craig.

i have a spare head that i'll swap you for a black cam cover (same as dan's) if you collect.
the engine had covered about 60k before i stripped it down. it's been kept in the shed ever since. comes as pictured with shims and buckets, inlet manifold, injector rail and injectors.

Attachments

• 02032009062.jpg
    02032009062.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 236
that would be brilliant, but i cant collect as my car has no MOT and currently no engine either....lol

what im going to do is use the cylinder head off my car at the mo and recondition it, give it a clean and replace the stem seals. possibly even give it a 1mm skim.

thank you very much guys. but the head i have looks to be in better condition / cheaper than the ones i have been offered. and as you know money is very tight at the mo.
muchas gracias.

Back