k11 coilovers and wide arch kit

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi

There are a couple of types of wide arch kits for the micra do you have a preference or a pic of the types you like? I may have one kit knocking about

thanks

Paul

OP
OP
JFVjm
Hi

There are a couple of types of wide arch kits for the micra do you have a preference or a pic of the types you like? I may have one kit knocking about

thanks

Paul

Any tbh I'm just after a wider stance going for track spec with my sr20 k11, if you could link me a pic of what you got I'll let you know if I like it or not
Thanks

Bilstein Front Struts/shockers for Corsa A/B (and Micra) with short springs
Race/ Rally/ Competition specification 40mm Inverted Mono tube design 230/80 damping rate (I think) and fixed spring seat to provide lowered ride height.
I bought these for my Micra K11 for which they would need slight modification to fit, but plans have now changed.
The struts appear to be in almost new condition but there is slight surface rust on the springs and top plates.
I believe that the Bilstein part number was VE3-4213 but the number stamped in is 7054213.

Suspension1.JPG Suspension2.JPG Suspension3.JPG Suspension4.JPG

Not intent on selling these so wont sell for a ridiculous price but make me an offer :)