k11 "Chrome" Accessories. Bargain!

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Since i'm selling my car i no longer have any use for these spares that i bought. ( please note that some parts will only fit a facelift car)
3 DOOR HANDLES (2 X LEFT 1 X RIGHT)
4 BUMPER INSERTS ( 1XRH IN POOR CONDITION)
1 REAR NUMBER PLATE INSERT
1 FRONT GRILL
ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
PREFER TO SELL AS 1 ITEM BUT IF ENOUGH INTEREST WILL SPLIT UP.
JOB LOT ONLY £85 :wow:
HANDLES £30
GRILL £20
BUMPER INSERTS £30
REAR NO.PLATE INSERT £15
ALL PRICES INCLUDE P+P
IF NO INTEREST BY SUNDAY I WILL BE PUTTING THEM ON E-BAY.

Attachments

• Picture 085.jpg
    Picture 085.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 393
  • Picture 086.jpg
    Picture 086.jpg
    729.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Picture 092.jpg
    Picture 092.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 290
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 454

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
oooh that's pretty bling lol,

not a fan of chrome thou but good luck selling it :)

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Heres how they look fitted on my car that i'm also selling. :cool:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 315
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 305
OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
richmicratwista said:
think they are a bit pricey mate, i bought mine from nissan for £9 a side
yes £9 + vat each side which was only 2 handles. £18 + vat for the pair. i am selling 3 for only £20 including vat + postage. Saving you £7 + the vat + postage.(you don't even have to leave the house).It works out cheaper to buy the 3 off me than u paid for your 2.

rj007 said:
i am selling 3 for only £20

umm some confusion here, wot richmicratwista was saying is that they were a bit pricey for 3 handles @ £30. Thats what youve written mate in the price list. But you saying £20, so must be a typo you didn't notice.

but yeh if its £20 for the 3 handles, then thats 7 quid cheaper than nissan yes. if you had the full set i would have had those off you, its jus cos i cant be arsed to go to nissan fishing for the remaining one.

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
I could get you the part number of the missing one if you wanted so when you went to the dealer there wouldn't be any hassle.

Ro

and what about the other grill?!!

what the hell is a man gonna do with the left side of the grill??

ur picture indicates 2 grills for sale, so it was assumed that it was both for sale.

wheres the other half of the grill that ive paid for??

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Don't worry i sent both sides of the grill. Just sent them in 2 parcels. Both were sent at the same time though so you should have got them both together. Let me know when the other one arrives. ;)

oh yeh, after ive put the grills on, im gonna have to see how it looks and i may consider buying those handles, but not definite though. ill have to see how the grills look first. dont want it too OTT.

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
I think that because of your chrome alloys the door handles would look good on your car. (+ yes i am bound to say that!) :laugh:

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Zepher your bumper + number plate inserts are now in the post. Will you let me know when you get them.(2 x parcels) I still have the handles for sale if anyones interested £18. :wasntme:

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
RIGHT I STILL HAVE 3 "CHROME" DOOR HANDLES (2 X LEFT 1 X RIGHT) FOR SALE. FIRST £15 AND THEIR YOURS. (INCLUDING p+p) :wasntme:

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
No there not metal more a thick heavy plastic sort of thing. They are the official Nissan ones though. Theres some pics at the beginning of this thread.

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Nissan don't do solid metal/chrome door handles for the Micra. Mine were fitted as standard to the car when i bought it and although they are now over 5 years old they are as good as new and don't look plastic..

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
R05_Micra said:
ill ave em! ya in durham aint ya kid? ill ave em the 15 quid! :D
OK THEN THERE YOURS! I WORK IN SUNDERLAND SO IF YOU WANT TO PM ME WE COULD ARRANGE TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE NEXT TO SAY NISSAN? MONDAY NIGHT? :wasntme:

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i live just off the 19 mate so could i meet you at the the turn off before nissan then you could just go strai back down the slip road to nissan, and can we say thurs, ya know payday :D

OP
OP
rj007

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Thought you worked at Nissan? (pay day 25th) Not really sure where you mean to meet. How about Thursday,McDonalds car park in district 10 at about 3.30?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
nah i had temp work at nissan lol, ere i dont no dis 10 just say at the main gate at nissan? where mite secruty gate is u no it?