K11 CGA3DE-T powered "Hello From Greece - Hellas"

and here is a photo how the car looks like now
micrasmall.jpg

a bit dirty ....it was raining these days over here a lot...
you can see the rear led lights my painted rims the 5zigen exhaust and
how much lowered is the car in front ;) (trying to put the power down at the street...)
the wheel offset is biger than has to be so the center them raises the distance between them and have a better steering and handling(and its working very very very well)

we also ordered new coils from MSD which arrived yesterday...we put the on...but i also want the dis2 from msd...so new order again... :p
msd.jpg

and my greddy oil filter also arrived too...
with my next oil change i gonna put it on and tell you the results (i was between veruspeed and greddy...i finaly bought greddy...and veruspeed...but greddy arrived faster... ;) )
oil.jpg

some other things is also ordered..i will post them when they gonna be in my hands....

iam looking for nismo things...does anyone knows a net store at UK that can help me?

after so many days...
at the end MSD never put it on...
kept the BOSCH one...the problem i had was in the wiring loom and founded it myself...
changed the DENSO iridium sparks with HKS platinum sparks....
new map at ECU
and finaly i raised pressure..
1.55 maximum pressure...
you just cant imagine how the car goes...
and a pic from my boost controler...
155tiny.jpg

soon with a video...
iam gonna put it on the drag strip here at 24 april where the Greek Championship starts...

honestlly i dont know...and i dont care...
it wasnt my intence to make the most powerfull K11 worldwide...
i just wanted to be pleased myself first and all the other comes second...
iam not sure if this the strongest one...i have seen some K11 with sr20vet with 330bhp+++ or with sr20det at the same bhp...at the internet ofcourse...
at this time we havent done a proper messure at the dyno...
only some street racing that i have done with a couple of friends...from rolling 2nd gear all of them in order to see power only..
i can surelly say that the car at this time is above 250bhp for sure...no question about it...
today iam gonna messure it whith V-Box...so wait for my news sortlly....
;)

i cant wait to see mines mapped, in comparison of your 0-200kmh to mines not mapped and less engine work and cg13 they look close. :)

i cant wait to see mines mapped, in comparison of your 0-200kmh to mines not mapped and less engine work and cg13 they look close. :)

I hope you can achieve better acceleration than mine...
when i say new map at ecu i dont mean the stock one...i have a stand alone ecu..and to be specific its a Link G3 stand alone ECU with 5bar map on it...
the vid i have posted with the 0-200 is with 0.9 ct and old map...
with the new map i havent messured it with 0.9 until this time...
today i haved all day long the v-box on it...
the best at social road that i have done was 12.8 at 1/4mile...
there is much work to be done to the car in order to put power down...
it spins wheels (which they have R888 toyo) even at the 4th gear...its very very very scaring i can say....

yeah the video of my car was standard ecu on 0.5 bar. now ill have a stand alone and hopefully run 1.0 bar. but a 12.8 is a very good time! i dont think my car will get that good a time, my cars stance is setup for drag and its completely stripped with perspex windows etc...i will never know until it is complete. my aim is august :) keep us updated with yours, im pretty sure its the fastest CGA in europe!

a million thanks guys for your good words...
today we discovered that my blow off valve was faulty and the pressure was going out of it...we fixed it but
the hole mapping it doesnt worth anything now...
so
we done by the eye the fuels and the advance in order to drive the car...
and...
at road a leon cupra with fmic and stage 2 program (the driver said so ) was looking my rear kouki lights...
at the end of my 4th gear was about 10-11 cars behind me...and only with 1.2bar pressure...
the hell is near my friends...i want the pressure to climb at 1.5-1.6bar...
only then i would be pleased...

Really nice project!
I do it all N/A and going for 200+( i went for the SR20 more saftey, because i use the car every day)

i have the car out there in the streets about 14 months...
i have done about 25K and the only problem i had was at the first the gearbox which we solved the problem and with the clutch which is allready fixed too...
the car has no problem at all..
that iam saying is that the safety is variable...what have you done inside the motor and how well are placed and managed and so others...

Lets say something in here...
unfortunatelly at 24th april i was unable to get in at the drag strip cause i was on a business trip...
waiting know the next race...
today in order to save money we tryied to map again the car on the road...you see the dyno needs about 150 euro per hour
and my money its not very good nowdays (as everyone knows we have major problem here at Greece... :( )
my axles had o different opinion again... :(
both of them were cutted....
but i was lucky as i managed to get some video on running at 1.5 bar pressure...
enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wDgatLR-8

looking forward for best results...
we redesigned the down pipe and build a new one...
also i change the KN induction with a HKS one..the car from the first moment had a major change on the road!!
at lower pressure it gives you the sens that i have much more than that i really have...
we will find out...on september now...
you see the drag race was canceled because of the crisys... :(
and the economicals goes from worse to worse...
:(
soon with pics mates :D

a small teaser video wich a friend of mine made...
nothing extreme...just experimental at the time..
we are making a very good one..stay tuner...
the car has nothing to compare at this time with anything else..
i run with a golf 1.8 20VT which was 280hp and 48kgr turque...
i was about 30 to 40 meters in front of it...
the car in 600 meters exactly (with the V-BOX) has 238 km
have a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXr7vuOxuOY

jim you owe me a ride
and make a video with gps on the dash to show the speed
doesn't look good on tacho!!

congrats for everything

Some new changes has be done to the car...
larger exhaust with larger downpipe
polished inside the exhaust manifold
and again i raised a litle more the pressure...and now i can stop...

174medium.jpg

there is no way to push it further more...at this time the car it is totally finished...and iam very happy with it...i think that this is what i was expecting from...
the next time iam gonna try something its only when the new cams arrive...and thats only when i will have money to pay them :p :p :p

Now that i have finally finished ill give it a try to put some spec list....

72mm Custom Made Carillo pistons (CP)
Total Seal gapless piston rings
Scat conrods also custom made with carrillo bolts
cranckshaft lightened and polished
OEM conrods rollers
ARP head bolts
Polished and larger Head
Oem size custom made Metal Head Gasget
Custom loom wiring
Stand Alone ECU Link G3
550cc Bosch injectors
Bosch ignition
Bosch ignition driver
Walbro 255 High pressure
3bar regulator
Custom fuel rail
Custom handmade exhaust manifold and Down Pipe
Garrett GT2560 from nissan s14a (whith some differences that my engineer made...i dont know exactlly)
custom handmade intercooler
Custom lines and hoses for the intercooler with silicon hoses from Samco Evam and Inzen...
Vic FIA 100cpi with 5Zigen mufler exhaust
Twin Clutch custom made by SACHS
Greddy Type RS BOV
Bosch Wide band lamda for the ecu
oem nissan tps
oem nissan cranckshaft trigger
oem nissan camshaft trigger
Par Gearbox LSD
custom made axles with oen nissan joints
nissan pulsar front brakes vented and drilled
nissan JDM rear axle with brembo disks
all with EBC brake pads
Goodridge Brakeline Hose Kit on all calipers with DOT 5.1 motul brake fluid
Hotbits DT2 Coilover Suspension fully customized
Front upper strut brace by sparco
rear upper strut brace by sparco (allouminium)
front wheel brace by whiteline
Panhar Rod adjustable by DAYAMA (allouminium also and ON adjustable not off (Y) )
HKS spark plugs
HKS intake mushroom
HKS oil filter
HKS oils

from interior not much i have done..
a boost gauge from Apexi
an EGT from progauges
a saperate Inovate stand alone wide band lamda with the xd-16 gauge
a Api mini turbo timer (made in china...but it works fine...)
and a profec b-spec II with remote
from exterior also have done allmost nothing..
only the rear led lights
the front jdm lights
and window tints...

i hope that i havent forget something....

PS:any of the parts that i have custom maded i have kept the ownership in order i can rebuild them without samples...

Because i cant stop tunning the car (thats the problem with me...hahahahaha)
I found from ebay a used rear tail jdm spoiler that finaly bought then painted black (thats not permenent i wait for the carbon sticker that iam gonna put on it)
and placed on my car...
so some pics from the car with the spoiler on it

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

a few days ago i got something for the car...
but iam still thinking about it..
take a look...

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

PS:has anyone tryied before nitrous with turbo??any suggestions??

Ed has but I doubt he would use a ZEX system though. We only use WON systems over here, mainly because they are vastly superior, however I am sure it will work.

My only advice is to ensure you dial in the applicable amount of ignition retard and also manage sparkplug heat range accordingly.

It would also be the best time you get rid of the stock camshafts and upgrade. I'm quite interested in the fact that you are running 1.74bar from a GT2560R turbo as they are only really good for about 1.5bar, anything higher is out of the compressor map and into overspeed territory. Is yours a hybrid?

With the cams alone, (assuming good inlet and head flow), you should be able to pick up a health increasey which will leave more scope for nitrous gains.

:eek: That looks like it shifts...and yet no one would suspect it haha

Dont think anyone has fitted nitrous and a turbo on here.

a million thanks for the advices...yes the turbo i have allready told that its a hybrid... i tested the nitrous...they are great...but dangerous for the engine...for some testing only they are good...only for knowledge....
the engine it is still the original i havent change anything yet inside the engine (the cp and scat still works fine...)
i have enabled on it from the ecu the launch control the flat shift and the antilag mode....the car IS PERFECT to gear changes...i couldnt believe it....
take a look at the launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE-TDOAnQlU

Iam going to prepare a new setup to the engine...
some of the parts its gonna be for sale...
stay tuned...
:grinning: :grinning:

Back