K11 cg13de ecu part number?

I am converting my cg10 to cg13 but the dealer who i buy the engine didnt have the ecu or better didnt know which ecu is because it have many and from n15 almera engines.
Can someone post the part number , numbers from cg13 ecu?
Thanks

My cg10 have nats 2 i can sync my keys with new ecu.
But is impossible to know from what year is the engine maybe 1996 maybe 2000 so i can not ask nissan for part number

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
Sorry to hijac`k, but i think my question will also help you out if we get an answer :D will an early non nats 1.3 ecu work on a facelift k11? i know a few things are electronic as opose to mechanical on the facelift. Also are automatic 1.3 ecus the same as manual 1.3 ecus :D

frank

Club Member
Sorry to hijac`k, but i think my question will also help you out if we get an answer :D will an early non nats 1.3 ecu work on a facelift k11? i know a few things are electronic as opose to mechanical on the facelift. Also are automatic 1.3 ecus the same as manual 1.3 ecus :D
only if you do some pinout swappin, and i think the cvt has its own separate ecu :)

Just a logic question if the ecu is the same why nissan have different part number?
Or maybe the ecu from cg10 work fine with cg13 but the cg13 ecu have different maps for better fuel consumption timing on load etc

petros047 said:
Just a logic question if the ecu is the same why nissan have different part number?
Or maybe the ecu from cg10 work fine with cg13 but the cg13 ecu have different maps for better fuel consumption timing on load etc

They're not exactly the same but they can be swapped, like you said the maps are slightly different