K11 cg10de engine and gearbox for sale

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
Hi folks I'm new to this site and I'm currently in possession of a 998cc engine and gearbox if anyone is interested. the engine is still in the car at the moment and can be heard running.The engine will come bare apart from the flywheel and clutch. The gearbox however won't come with the clutch release bearing arm/assembly as it is damaged where the clutch cable attaches, its a 2 minute job to swap the assembly from your own box over so it isn't really an issue. To remove the assembly you first remove the bearing arm (by this I mean the the part that the relese bearing is physically attached to) by removing the two pins connecting it to the rod with with a punch and a hammer. Once the arm is removed the rod will slide strait out the top of the gearbox

The engine and box are from a 1994 and have done 83845 miles from new. I was looking for around £70 for the bare engine and around £40 for the gearbox but I'm open to offers

Pics of engine and clocks

Attachments

• 14032011113.JPG
    14032011113.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 812
  • 14032011114.JPG
    14032011114.JPG
    582.2 KB · Views: 248
Gearbox now sold and engine out of car. Now looking for £50 for engine if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 11042011130.JPG
    11042011130.JPG
    683.9 KB · Views: 803
Nobody interested? Would split if anyone wanted something in particular and work out postage, cams, pistons, head, whatever just don't wanna give a perfectly good engine to the scrappy.

I might be interested, but what's the price for postage? And I'm mostly interested in the complete head if that significantly cheaper?

Cheers, Matt.

I might be interested, but what's the price for postage? And I'm mostly interested in the complete head if that significantly cheaper?

Cheers, Matt.

Postage I'd have to look into but make an offer for the head and I'll find out the postage cost.

Say £8 for postage

Back