K11 cat

there a mani cat its part of the manifold ill take a pic if you like? the furthest box on the system is just a silencer

2 cats. One in the manifold, one further back about midway in the exhaust under the car.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Belly93 said:
there a mani cat its part of the manifold ill take a pic if you like? the furthest box on the system is just a silencer

I was just practicing the age old saying "ask a stupid question, get a stupid reply"

Belly93 said:
what difference to performancce does it make removing theses?

Just makes the exhaust more free flowing, don't know if there's much gain on a stock system

im not planning on touching the engine yet because of my insurance but just wondering for when i do :D lol

removed both of mine, didnt really notice any gain, it feels abit better but meh. just sounds abit louder, not really very loud as the knocked through cat shells act as boxes.

I've only removed the manifold cat and left 2nd cat in. Cba with decat. Mines loud, but its manifold making the noise :p

will it pass its mot with just the second cat on?
Some will say yes, others will say no, others will say its down to condition/ age of the cat. I'm hooking mine up to a emission tester next week. See what results I get. But I'm not gonna risk it.

Some will say yes, others will say no, others will say its down to condition/ age of the cat. I'm hooking mine up to a emission tester next week. See what results I get. But I'm not gonna risk it.

It will not pass with only a second CAT some cars will pass with just the first though.

Back