K11 can they take E10 petrol?

I bought a K11 (2002) not too long ago and I realised I might not be able to run it on E10 when I went to fill it up the first time. I've been running on Shell Vpower till now, but it's getting quite expensive. I want to try E10 and see how it goes. I'm only gonna put a £10 in it. Fingers crossed 🤞
Will report later.

Have been running my 1998 1300cc K11 ( 66K ) on cheap supermarket E10 since it was available (years) & it appears to run the same as it ever did & starts instantly as always?

I never needed to change petrol flexible hoses or adjust the ignition timing from when it was new, & it never pinks going up hill.

It Just keeps going year after year as expected & I am free to forget about it & get on with more important & interesting issues.

Go for it! :)

I bought a K11 (2002) not too long ago and I realised I might not be able to run it on E10 when I went to fill it up the first time. I've been running on Shell Vpower till now, but it's getting quite expensive. I want to try E10 and see how it goes. I'm only gonna put a £10 in it. Fingers crossed 🤞
Will report later.
Update on this. I know it's only been a day but the results are interesting.
I'm not sure if it's placebo or my careful driving, since I'm a little unsure of everything, but it runs smoother than it did on Vpower 😂
It used to be very jerky in second gear at low RPMs, but now it's not.
Everything seems fine 🙂