K11 Breaking

Breaking my k11 i bought recently for engine/box/wiring/ecus so have interior parts,exterior parts, lights, spoiler electric 3 stage adjusting headlamps mudflaps etc

Car has 45k miles on it

Last edited:
this is close to getting weighed in. If anything is needed will take offers before it gets scrapped next month. Bits that have taken off already will be going on ebay.

Just re-found this post! Doh! How did I miss your post on the rod... grrr.... Ended up buying one paying a lot more.

If you have the screws that hold the sunvisors, I would love to get 2 of those. Also, the little rectangular plastic tabs that hold the roof lining up (as many of these as you may have)

M

Just re-found this post! Doh! How did I miss your post on the rod... grrr.... Ended up buying one paying a lot more.

If you have the screws that hold the sunvisors, I would love to get 2 of those. Also, the little rectangular plastic tabs that hold the roof lining up (as many of these as you may have)

M
Im sure ill have all that as the headlining is still in place

Im sure ill have all that as the headlining is still in place
How much do you want for all you can get out + the screws? If you have any other interior screws (e.g. the ones that hold the plastic panels around the ecu under the center console where your feet are) would love some of them. Think I've lost a few :p

How much do you want for all you can get out + the screws? If you have any other interior screws (e.g. the ones that hold the plastic panels around the ecu under the center console where your feet are) would love some of them. Think I've lost a few :p
havent had a chance to pull the headlining, i have pretty much every interior screw, in a coffee jar, in my workshop... but i have no idea where! ill try to get out to it this week, i might pop down tomorrow just been hectic! sorry:(

Hi Stewart, do you have the rear wiper motor ? if so, how much inc postage to Surrey ?

Did the car have the wiring loom to connect up front foglights ?

Thanks, Robbie

Back