K11 Armrest Console

Hi everyone, on my 2nd k11 now, got a 1.0 auto 50k miles. Only thing missing now is an armrest. I know the ones in japan come with an armrest.

Anyone know where i can get a hold of one?

I believe these are the original part no: K6910AN300 or K691072B01

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 218
Good find, though as you say the price is ridiculous, didn't know about about Yahoo Auctions!
I only found out about it recently myself! They don't have eBay over there so it's essentially their substitute. I found a rare bit of trim with cup holders in place of the cubby hole in front of the shifter... definitely would have gone for it if I wasn't going off to uni in two weeks!

I only found out about it recently myself! They don't have eBay over there so it's essentially their substitute. I found a rare bit of trim with cup holders in place of the cubby hole in front of the shifter... definitely would have gone for it if I wasn't going off to uni in two weeks!
OK, I thought maybe the case with yahoo auctions.

Front consule K11 cup holders, the holy grail of the micra k11!

Yahoo auctions is probably your best bet, here's one I found just now:
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/r1001964739
I know the price is rather ridiculous (!!!!) but there are plenty of gems to be found on there, just need to be patient!

Thats actually quite impressive find! Only question is how does yahoo auctions work? Most of it is in japanese even with the translation to english i dont find it to be clear. I have tried to create an account but it eants a contact no, guessing it has to be resigtered in japan as it didnt like my UK number. Secondly how to the payments work?

Thats actually quite impressive find! Only question is how does yahoo auctions work? Most of it is in japanese even with the translation to english i dont find it to be clear. I have tried to create an account but it eants a contact no, guessing it has to be resigtered in japan as it didnt like my UK number. Secondly how to the payments work?
I'll be honest, I haven't a clue as I haven't bought anything from there. In terms of payment I can imagine it's rather straight forward, as in they take your money at whatever the exchange rate is at that moment with shipping and tax calculated at checkout. Much like eBay I suppose. As for the account I'm not too sure. The Buyee site is basically a third party proxy site from what I can gather that allows international purchases. Maybe try creating an account on there rather than directly on Yahoo auctions? That may be why it's rejecting the UK number.
Apologies for the rather vague response ?