k11 and p10 owner

thought it was about time i signed up, been reading around on here a bit in the last week or 2. got a little k11 as a runaround as my primera is a bit thirsty to use all the time, good fun little car though and its definately growing on me! probably do some more bits to it soon, got a janspeed manifold to go on it il probably fit tuesday, and iv already fitted tein springs on it, bit soft for me though but i am used to coilovers. want some almera gti wheels and brakes for it, and probably put a 1.3 on it at some point, pretty clean car once id gave it a good scrub so all good apart from the colour!

a3dd5622.jpg

and my p10, SR20VE, coilovers, 4 pot brakes etc, brilliant fun but dont need 200bhp to go the shops so pointless as a daily driver for me when it loves to drink fuel!

df3fe20b.jpg

XSP_6777.jpg

jimmy its a micra forum! maybe put more pics of the micra up and less of the primera and more people might reply!

Anyway you buying these rotas lad?

x

jimmy its a micra forum! maybe put more pics of the micra up and less of the primera and more people might reply!

Anyway you buying these rotas lad?

x

yer il have them mate, should look decent! not got many pictures of it so hard to put many up, unless you want a picture of it on the drive with no boot, i did randomly take a picture of it with no boot whilst changing them yesterday if that would interest you, car equivalent of a sexy pose i suppose?!

Alright John, any more news on this jap meet? Think me and Adam are coming probably leave here around 5.30 so can meet up and get some pictures earlier on if you want? That's as long as its looking half decent by then! Have to see what difference the janspeed makes compared to yours as well

Back