K11 and K11 workshop manual times

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I have now, in my possession, a pretty detailed list of workshop times for both the K10 and K11 (I can probably get K12 times too) so if you are interested in finding out how long a repair should take - e.g. clutch swap - then just let me know and I can provide you with the time that it says, useful for seeing if a garage is ripping you off.

If there is interest, I will put them all in an excel sheet where you can just input the hourly labour rate to work out how much work will cost you.

Craig

If there is interest, I will put them all in an excel sheet where you can just input the hourly labour rate to work out how much work will cost you
I'd be interested. It'd help motivate me to get out there and fix stuff if I know how much I'm saving., especially when the weather's cold.

OP
OP
Craig

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
4 yesses, I'll get to work with excel then.
Give me a few days.
Craig

P.S. anywhere that I can host this?

If it's just an excel spreadsheet that you want people to download and use there are tons of free places to place the file (fileden.com is one I use for random stuff)

If you want it hosted properly I've got tons lying around and not being fully used each month, you're welcome to some of it for free.

If you want a hand with the excel sheet or getting it into a more web friendly format (php/javascript form) I'd be happy to help.

edit
I can't work out how to pm you on here (do you have to subscribe to use pm's?) so I'll mail you