K11 Aeroblades

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Im now looking to swap my standard window wipers for aeroblades, but would i need new window wiper arms aswell as blades if so where can i get them from and how hard is the installation? hope someone can clear my vision for this small project.
Thanks Kamarley!

I have had them on mine for a 7 months or more and i have no scratches and have very clear screen even in extreme rain, and i got mine from ebay, just generic retro fit ones, i think i got a 20" and 18" one. They just clip into the standard wiper arm, take 30 seconds to fit, they look a little more chunkier than standard where they fit to the arm, but not that noticeable

I have had them on mine for a 7 months or more and i have no scratches and have very clear screen even in extreme rain, and i got mine from ebay, just generic retro fit ones, i think i got a 20" and 18" one. They just clip into the standard wiper arm, take 30 seconds to fit, they look a little more chunkier than standard where they fit to the arm, but not that noticeable

+ 1

Aeroblades are the only things that actually seem to stay on the windscreen at speed. They also outlast the standard Bosch wiper blades by a fair margin which seem to get quite brittle after a while and smear rather than wipe, (was forever replacing them).

Been using Aeroblades for a few years and not experienced any issues with scratched windscreen, maybe a bad batch? or maybe I'm just lucky...

Kamarley, you can get aeroblade wipers for your micra :) make sure you get better quality like mine. quality? its up to you. i got mine from euro car parts (Bosch aeroblade wipers) and they are so good.

i use it since feb which is no problem for me. every mornings, i always go to muddy & stone chip roads so i haven't
check my windscreen since i got aeroblade wipers. i will check it tomorrow morning.

if you get it from euro car parts then it got instruction on these wiper boxes (its about 30sec job. for you, it will be more than 1mins so take your time to fix it)

hope it will be helpful :)

r reg.... few scratches on my windscreen? i don't think so i will check it tomorrow morning.

Just got a pair of the aero blades, 20' and 18' and the passenger side is about half an inch too long. The wipers are the right size but the fixing appears to be in a slightly different place so it fouls the plastic trim in the corner of the windscreen.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea of a fix?

Me too, working perfect.....

Is it true we can't have a sub strip or a sticker up the side of the front window due to the size of the wiper blades??

Me too, working perfect.....
Nope...not here , have scratched my screen summat awful.
On both ends, and again in the middle. They certainly wipe the screen though.
I think its to do with them picking up grit, my car park area is concrete, bit of wind and the dust blows around a bit, lands on the screen, then a dash of water and wipe first thing in the morning and there's the scratch....I think.
I do like them though. Just gotta live with it now.

Nope...not here , have scratched my screen summat awful.
On both ends, and again in the middle. They certainly wipe the screen though.
I think its to do with them picking up grit, my car park area is concrete, bit of wind and the dust blows around a bit, lands on the screen, then a dash of water and wipe first thing in the morning and there's the scratch....I think.
I do like them though. Just gotta live with it now.

low grade items. none of the top boys are using them ,seb,pollyp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,list goes on and on :)

Back