K11 5dr shape and 3dr super s for 300

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
i am selling my 1.0 shape and my 3dr super s, they are both white k11s, the shape has mot till febuary and tax till december, the super s unfortunately is a write of and has been sorn

the 5dr shape has already had the super s seats fitted (although the rears need attention to secure them properly, and has a pretty sound body, with a few tiny dinges here and there but no real rust issues, the gearbox is making a lot of noise, probably from one of the input shaft bearings, but the gearbox in the super s seems to be usable, also there is a problem with the key that makes it difficult to start unless you know how (i had intended to fix this months ago but liked the fact that no one else could start the car but me)

the super s has already had some bits removed but only to fit to the 5dr, it still has the rear spoiler and rear bumper, but the front bumper and the right front fog light are knackered, the engine maybe salvageable but i havent really had time to look, its fitted with standard 13in 5 spokes which dont look buckled

i had planned to strip the super s and fix up the 5dr to sell, but i havent got the time, so i am hoping to sell to someone with the ability and motivation to get the car back on the road as it is a great little car, i am looking for about £300, but am open to sensible offers, must be local(ish) to east sussex to collect the super s tho (postcode is tn33 9lx)

I'm after a few bits and pieces for a K11 (brake discs and possibly a rear light), do you fancy cutting a deal for some parts? I'm in St Leonards so pretty close.