K11 1994 still non starter, changed ECU ,spark ok, fires when use easy start.

Hi there again , since November been trying to get the K11 going ,1994 model, still non starter, changed ECU ,spark ok, fires when use easy start. ,

Eng cont Relay ok
myPS6leAMVe1ETyS3ZRHETA.jpg

, INJ fuse ok , this is a pre NATS ECU which has been changed , fuel pump good as can hear it work and relay working prior to turn over, pump fuse good .

Maybe need the Nissan Consult ,but it will say fuel fault !

Does the ECU need programming to make it work ? Is there an immobilizer inside it ? Like this one
$_35.JPG

This is a common problem but divided into Pre Nats & various NATS solutions , so any help gratefully received !
Cheers :confused:

OK thanks Frank & r-reg-sr so its back to fuel relay to check 12v , yes then ignition switch if that supplies the fuel system voltage , HT is fine with good spark , cheers

the 4 white +12v wires link together inside the loom iirc, so you probably only need to try a separate (fused) temporary feed on injector # 1, to check

Hi I made the fused feed wire ,then checked voltage at relay socket for a good place to tap into, then found with ignition off there is 12v at the relay socket , ignition on and there is less than 1v
next job change ignition switch ?
mSAylZKEUH1tMd20QQJ52ZQ.jpg
How does that connector release ?

Changed Ignition switch, Still the same, ignition off there is 12v at the relay socket , ignition on and there is less than 1v , didnt try to start it . Will use the feed wire next .

The mystery ( & misery ) Continues but we will find the problem !
Maybe a short circuit from the original lights problem & joining the Main beam to dip , yes ,but when I take that ; now single double amp fuse out . no change .
For all Micras I would like to find and cure this .

Hi again, as you would have guessed , it was successful at the time ,making the separate (fused) temporary feed on injector # 1 ,worked fine .

Still got the car , still starts and moves , SORN , as it needed a bit of welding on sill . The wife doesnt drive now, so would take offers on it .

Can add photos , maybe video link later. Cheers

Back