• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

k11 1275 Si

yesterday, my brother and I went up to buxton raceways to watch the track action. we don't pay the £10 entry and just sit on the side of the road. we then found a screwdriver set, a socket set, some duct and insulation tape and a stanley knife under the drivers seat. literally 30 seconds later, the second alf of my dash was out, bits of loom were taped up, and many holes were being covered. these antics carried on for around an hour before we realised we were poisoning ourselves.

a few days ago i wrote about a brilliant new heater system made up of cardboard and duct tape. it works brilliantly, with lovely hot air pumping around the car. the problem is it pumps hot glue around the car from the baking on the tape. both of us now feels really glued up inside (mouth, throat and lungs). this heating system is going to need a re-think. it is nice though to sit in a car and it be warmer inside than outside for once!

Back