• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

k11 1275 Si

today i took my mud-flaps off. they weighed a bit, but haven't as yet put them on the scales. previously, have bought wheels, sprayed them white and fitted them. i've gone from 175/65/14 on the front and 165/65/14 on the rear to 205/55/15 all round. the difference is SPECTACULAR. where before i was driving at the cars limit of grip, i now drive that speed with no unintentional slides, even in the wet. 0-60 times are down by at least a second in the dry and only half a second off that in the wet. the car now lift off oversteers much better, in that it tightens the line quicker, is more predictable into, during and out of the slide. there is noticably less snap when the slide ends.

nb. when taking the mud flaps off, a stone approx 1"X1.5" fell out. amazing how much unneccessary weight you carry round with you!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...t/?set=a.454253814234.247468.513534234&type=1

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
no body gives a crap about your rambling BS bro, keep el gobbo shutto if you can't talk sense you clown.