K11 1.3 5-Door Manual Petrol (1999 model) for sale

Selling my wife's little K11 1.3 in green, 5-door, Manual gearbox. It has the CG13DE engine and runs very well. It has just over 90K on the clock and i've recently done an engine oil change and oil filter change. It has had new front disc brakes and new pads in the last year. New boot struts and i've just changed the air filter. The bodywork is clearly showing signs of it's age (1999) and it was sadly keyed on the drivers side. A bodge mechanic sadly touched the scratch up and it definitely doesn't look superb. Also the original Nissan hubcaps were stolen off the car about 3 months ago and has some cheap Halfords hubcaps on for now.

Issues with the car:
Driver nearside electric window has stopped functioning. Haven't had chance to look at it but i expect it's a faulty switch unit or internal mechanism in the door. The wiper screenwash jets have stopped working. I will have a look at those this weekend before any sale etc. Other than that it passed it's last MOT with flying colours and has been very reliable. Only selling as we're having our first child and buying a bigger car.

Asking for £450 ONO

Perfect for a first car or for a project or suchlike?

I'll try and post some more photos of it as soon as i can.

Based in East Dulwich, South-East London. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
k11 1.3.jpg

Last edited:
Not to nitpick but - "It is taxed until 1st of August " - that isn't how tax works as its not transferable.

If you're wanting to sell it for any half reasonable amount of money I'd personally recommend getting the MOT done early as the cars 19 years old and only has 5/6 weeks left.

Not to nitpick but - "It is taxed until 1st of August " - that isn't how tax works as its not transferable.

If you're wanting to sell it for any half reasonable amount of money I'd personally recommend getting the MOT done early as the cars 19 years old and only has 5/6 weeks left.

Fair point. Thanks for the advice.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?

Tax isn't transferable in England no? That's crap

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app