k11 1.0 shape £230

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
selling my nissan micra 1.0l shape.

Its got enkei alloys 15"
2 gauges in the dash boost, and rpm
just fitted a new full exhaust system front to back with middle cat removed
interior is a bit dirty, usually stains on seats etc and one burn on back seats.

the engine was change at 80000 to a 30000 engine from an auto (stronger) so still has plenty of life left.

Full respray in ford red with a hint of pearl. sills were sorted out at the same time.
Front open mouth grill

tax till september 09 and m.o.t till june.

some bad points

Small leak from sump I think around that area. The rpm gauge doesn't seem to work properly at times and does at others.

i'll got some pics up tomorrow

The car is in NW london.

I need to sell before my insurance renewal next month.

OP
OP
jabran200

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
A bit dirty. I did clean it on sunday byt forgot to take pics. Got dirty on the motorway again lol.

DSC00271-1.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

The reason I am selling it so cheap is beacause it had rear shunt, I fixed it mostly but never got aroudn to sorting the boot catch as its a little hard to close and bit of the boot is crumpled but drives fine etc. replaced the bumper and give it a respray and it wa good again.

Good for a learner or something.

the alloys are worth £100 at least, the gauges about £30, brakes are about £40 odd quid so it is a quite a bargaine esp for a learner.

OP
OP
jabran200

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
Someone reversed into my car last thursday.

Don't really want to repair it now as I am just gonna sell it or whatever and buy a diesel.

Make me an offer must go.

DSC00275-1.jpg

Manny

Ex. Club Member
Someone reversed into my car last thursday.

Don't really want to repair it now as I am just gonna sell it or whatever and buy a diesel.

Make me an offer must go.

DSC00275-1.jpg

why cant you put a claim in and get some money for it? thats what insurance is for aint it:suspect:

OP
OP
jabran200

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
I have but they aren't taking the car so I keep it. If somebody wants a bargain car that needs a bit of work this it really for a project.

I pretty much have a car already and that needs some repairs doing as well so I just don't have the time.