K11 1.0 Micra Turbo - limits of internals

Hi all, I am close to completing my K11 1.0 turbo project now, its been a long time coming! Using a CT9 off an old Glanza Starlet and have Eden at Gizfab sorting me a nice Manifold, got all the other bits too - FMIC, Mamba oil feed/return, water oil feed return, FPR from Matt Humphris.... All is set.

Just wondering whether I need to consider upgrading internals at all, I am only looking for around 115/125BHP and reckon the little CG10 has it in it, but what are your thoughts???

1.3 stuff isnt stronger But iT has more hp stock. A 1.0 should be able to rev higher. But do use the 1.3 cams. They are more agressive than the 1.0 ones.

Your goal should be doable with a 1.0 And a 1.3.

What are your plans ecu wise?

1.3 stuff isnt stronger But iT has more hp stock. A 1.0 should be able to rev higher. But do use the 1.3 cams. They are more agressive than the 1.0 ones.

Your goal should be doable with a 1.0 And a 1.3.

What are your plans ecu wise?

Hee Marten,

Going to get Ed to set up Nistune in a couple of weeks, haven't got the 1.3 cams in but know it would be a good idea - trouble is they're like hens teeth unless you buy a scrap engine and take them out...

Im only looking for 120 ish PS, so hopefully wont need any internal upgrades. Only thing I am thinking now is clutch, I am gonna try it with stock and see how I get on, if it doesnt want to take the full load I will try an exedy 180m and see how I get on...

Thanks Chris, what do you think about the clutch, still wondering what will happen..
Honestly, it is down to how the driver drives and will only have a certain amount of life due to being out of the standard realms of use.. basically, you put more power in it, you got to expect sumin' to blow. I personally would ring up Matt humphries and get an updated Almera clutch and pressure plate. OEM. Simple. Done.

Back