K11 1.0 Micra Turbo - limits of internals

Hi all, I am close to completing my K11 1.0 turbo project now, its been a long time coming! Using a CT9 off an old Glanza Starlet and have Eden at Gizfab sorting me a nice Manifold, got all the other bits too - FMIC, Mamba oil feed/return, water oil feed return, FPR from Matt Humphris.... All is set.

Just wondering whether I need to consider upgrading internals at all, I am only looking for around 115/125BHP and reckon the little CG10 has it in it, but what are your thoughts???

1.3 stuff isnt stronger But iT has more hp stock. A 1.0 should be able to rev higher. But do use the 1.3 cams. They are more agressive than the 1.0 ones.

Your goal should be doable with a 1.0 And a 1.3.

What are your plans ecu wise?

1.3 stuff isnt stronger But iT has more hp stock. A 1.0 should be able to rev higher. But do use the 1.3 cams. They are more agressive than the 1.0 ones.

Your goal should be doable with a 1.0 And a 1.3.

What are your plans ecu wise?

Hee Marten,

Going to get Ed to set up Nistune in a couple of weeks, haven't got the 1.3 cams in but know it would be a good idea - trouble is they're like hens teeth unless you buy a scrap engine and take them out...

Im only looking for 120 ish PS, so hopefully wont need any internal upgrades. Only thing I am thinking now is clutch, I am gonna try it with stock and see how I get on, if it doesnt want to take the full load I will try an exedy 180m and see how I get on...

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Thanks Chris, what do you think about the clutch, still wondering what will happen..
Honestly, it is down to how the driver drives and will only have a certain amount of life due to being out of the standard realms of use.. basically, you put more power in it, you got to expect sumin' to blow. I personally would ring up Matt humphries and get an updated Almera clutch and pressure plate. OEM. Simple. Done.