K11 1.0 Gearbox Problems

Hi All,

I am having a bit of a problem with my K11 1.0 Passion's gearbox.

It could be a number of problems or just the one and hopefully someone will have experience of it - and can tell me how to fix it.

1, There is a constant low grinding no matter what gear I am in, it's as if something is spinning and only grinds on part of it's rotation. It doesn't happen when I am in neutral or stationary. I checked to see if it could be coming from the wheels or driveshaft but this doesn't appear to be the case.

2, 1st gear doesn't engage. It feels like it slips in nicely but as soon as I lift off the clutch it gives off an horrendous grinding and doesn't move - I can only pull away in second gear. I have since managed twice to put it into first gear and use that to pull away. However, I have only tried about 10 times since it first happened. I have once had a problem where the car stuck in reverse and the stick wouldn't move for love nor money - had to bump it out in the end.

3, Shifter sometimes doesn't move over to the 1st and second gears.

I have checked the oil level in the gear box and checked for any metal in the oil. The oil still looks brand new and there were no metal pieces.

Would I be right in thinking that this is probably caused by the gear linkages and the need for a new clutch? Any help will be massively appreciated.

Thanks,