K11 1.0 autograss wiring

What is the easiest way of wiring a K10 1.0 16v engine for autograss, only need engine to start run and alternator charging, cooling fan and ignition are run from individual switches. having looked at the wiring diagram, I can see where 3 12v+ need to go but is this it? will this remove the fusebox aswell?

Injection engines will require the ecu and the necessary sensors etc. Can't really run without that and all those wires

im keeping the engine loom and sensors and ecu however I have had a lot of trouble due to all of the wiring for the lights being cut but partly remaining in the car, I was looking to remove the fuseboxes and wiring inside the car and just keep the engine loom. is this at all possible? I have heard people mentioning only needing to connect 3 12v feeds up into the plugs next to the ecu and it running but I am unsure if this is all that is needed

This may be oversimplifiying things but its worth a mention , go to a days racing at your nearest club and ask a Bubble Micra class one racer how he wired up his car,with the correct information it will run with a small number of wires , usually the fuel pump( Bosch 038 or equivilent ) is wired seperate through the ignition switch ( NASA) rule too ,or PM Lord Lucan on this forum for his wiring diagram.maybe even findable through the search function.

Back