K11 1.0 2001 manual gearbox oil change

Hi. Rookie DIY guy here who is attempting to change gear box oil. I tried to search how to do it the right and easiest way but couldn't find any definite tutorial. I also can't get hold of any repair manual. I am asking if someone could link me proper instructions or guide me. Any help is greatly appreciated! ?

There's a drain and fill plug on the side of the box, they take a socket extension or driver, make sure you take the upper fill plug out (or at least loosen it) before removing the drain plug.
Fill until you get to the level of the fill plug, ie you get a dribble out the hole.
I can't remember what the oil spec is...

There's a drain and fill plug on the side of the box, they take a socket extension or driver, make sure you take the upper fill plug out (or at least loosen it) before removing the drain plug.
Fill until you get to the level of the fill plug, ie you get a dribble out the hole.
I can't remember what the oil spec is...
Thanks for the reply! Is there some filling hole in the facelift models? All tutorials I have seen have been talking about filling the gear box oil through the speedometer hole. Could you point out the fill and the drain hole locations? Thanks in advance!

the fill plug is on the front like the 1.3 ones, but a hex key on coilpack ones instead of square
its the preface 1.0 that has no fill plug

Back