K10 wanted

Mark

Ex. Club Member
My friend is looking for a decent K10, not too bothered about the condition of the engine/gearbox but it must have MOT and excellent bodywork, willing to spend the right sort of money for a good one. Must be a facelift 1.0 and he would really prefer a 1.0 super,

MICRASKYLINE, do you wanna sell yours??

Mark.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
i know about that black super s, i went to see it in shropshire before it was on ebay cause i was advertised in the paper.

one word - SHED. the guy said he would take 50quid but i didnt want it.

either way my friend wants a 1.0

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
that bad eh? they are getting so hard to find in good nick i dont understand why people treat them so badly ive seen crappy LS models minter than my super s :(

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
It was bad yes, but not the worst i've seen,

the worst one i bought was a white one with a gold door which i broke for parts,

2nd worst which i didnt buy cause a guy used it to transport logs, compost, flowers and basically the whole garden, the interior suffered, and the bodywork was very rusty.

I bet there are still a few minters out there, you wont find them on the net though cause majority of old people dont use the internet,

the first black super s i had was the best, 1 lady owner aged 70+ from new, i'll never forget the first time i drove it and turned the original stereo on and it was on classical FM,

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'l keep my eyes peeled too

Saw a very nice red super s in the supermarket carpark at JAE this year. Paul and nadine saw it too. We would have put a MSC thingy on it but we didnt have any to hand

Arnold