k10 Vented discs

Corey

Deactivated Account
ok guys do they fit super s brake calipers people say they can fit because thirs only a few mil difference but then some people say u have to get different calipers ..

what you recon ?

i wish i tried mine out when i had them then i could of told you for sure, there is only a slight difference so i would think it could work but sometimes it only needs a few mm to mess up grr

ok everytime the same question.
the calipers of the super s and the normal micra are the same.
in germany we habe vented discs standard, they are from a bluebird or cherry, i don't know for sure.
you can use the figaro discs which are vented without problems!
you just have to push the caliper back with a right tool and then fit the disc and the pads.
sorry if anything is not clear, ask, i am drunk at the moment but i hope i could help you

thirs vented calipers u can buy now but i dont know if its just balls to get u to buy them.. but apparently u need some sort of fitting kit or somthing else to fit them so it goes on and on.

ebay might be cheaper .. i dont know if its work getting expensive pads .. cheaper ones will always do the job.

do the pads and the discs look worn? ;) they were brand new.

I checked my informations, they are 3mm thicker, but they fit.
like I said before the german 1.2 facelift k10 had them as stock brakes

But I don't think that it is such a good upgrade, yeah they have less fading, but still to much.
So I would go for k11 brakes, much more efficent.

i think they will be thir wont be much travel and may grab a bit leading to slowing down quicker without braking and fuel econemy going down..

i think they will be thir wont be much travel and may grab a bit leading to slowing down quicker without braking and fuel econemy going down..

same diameter vented discs wont grab atall or stop any better, they just fade slightly later

yea thats what im thinking.. but i dont wana spend too much and go silly.. i mean i like the idea of maybe 4pot k11 brake calipers but is thir loads of work?
i dnt know too much about k11s.. in the line of brakes

right ive had a read and done a lil research .. so standard UK k11 Hubs.. fit onto my K10.. then the calipers to go with the K11 then i can have vented break discs i guess i just get the k11 onse then not the k10 ones..

and they will be 4pot.. stronger better brakes with less fade

cheers

right ive had a read and done a lil research .. so standard UK k11 Hubs.. fit onto my K10.. then the calipers to go with the K11 then i can have vented break discs i guess i just get the k11 onse then not the k10 ones..

cheers

oh the k11 vented discs are like 18mm so does this mean i use the k10 vented discs on the k11 hub with k11 normal calipers.. 15mm

it still dont measure on that brake website seems the k11 calipers are the same... in thickness but the vented discs are thicker and they do vented calipers..

so were the upgrade ? can somone make it clear

cheers

cheers

k10 and k11 are only 1 pot jobbies, and vented,s were only fitted to some of the 1.4 k11,s

I had the vented disks on my K10. They are wider and i had to use the calipers from a March K11 (direct fit on a K10). I believe you can also get them from a Figaro. You have to trim the standard caliper if using vented disks if you're not going to change them.

You can buy decent pads for the K10 which will help braking. You can also put the K11 hub on as stated but you should also uprate these disks/pads etc. The standard ones are probably just as bad as the K10 ones.

Blimey was about 4/5 years ago now i got them and can't remember where they were bought, but they're out there!

dont know if this answer has already been said cos cba to read,

vented disks: you need the wider calipers to go with them or the stock calipers can be machined out, but for obvious reasons this is not desirable.

i believe that early k11 marches had the wider calipers on

dont know if this answer has already been said cos cba to read,

vented disks: you need the wider calipers to go with them or the stock calipers can be machined out, but for obvious reasons this is not desirable.

i believe that early k11 marches had the wider calipers on

Yes it's been said.

Back