K10 Super S

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys, i am considering selling the super s to get a faster car now that i have another years no claims.
I'm just curious if i did decide to sell would there be any interest?

Some of you will know the car from the blog Fordy kept, it had an engine rebuild at 60k and is now around 69K, i changed the oil 1k after the rebuild and every 3k miles after that. would be getting another one before sold. It runs perfect and starts 1st time everytime.

Its in very good condition with only a couple of small stone marks on the body work, and a smashed driving light (which if i did decide to sell would be fixed), there is also a dent on the nearside wing, but this can only really be seen in direct sunlight and from the right angle. (Hit an run carpark incident, unless they left a note and it got blown away or something)
The interior is also in excellent condition, still has the sunroof cover (rocking horse poo apparantly), nice alloys with just a few scuffs here and there.

Bits that would be included are a CD player with Ipod capability i put in and some uprated speakers.
Oh and it has a Clifford Intelliguard 950 alarm that was installed when i got it, which is i believe Thatcham 1 and one of the best alarms that money can buy!

I'm open to offers but am in no rush to sell or get rid of the car, so nothing stupid! (Some of you probably saw the car at Santa Pod earlier this year)

Cheers
Rich

Edit: MOT Till May 17th 2008

Attachments

• DSC00124.JPG
    DSC00124.JPG
    487.8 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC00120.JPG
    DSC00120.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 386
  • DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC00264.JPG
    DSC00264.JPG
    536.4 KB · Views: 396
Yeah, sorry, will list when i get home from work, was half asleep when i wrote that and left out loads of important stuff!

Tbh with you mate, i love the car and have had no problems with it, the one issue i do have is that legroom is so cramped that i have to put both my knees to one side of the steering to reach the brake! And after 40mins its agony.
Also since purchasing it, i have become a lot more busy, and a few projects i have on mean i will be doing a lot of miles, i think this car deserves better than that, so if an oppertunity arises its going to go :(.

(Sorry guys will post full details tomorrow, didn't get back from work till half 6 (12 hour shift) and after making dinner, going for a run and other things times just gone)

Possible interest in this, been keeping my eye out for a K10SS for a while now, looking to recapture my youth and some of the fun in driving....

Well i have a few things to do before i can sell the car, namely a replacement light, some new brakepads (this time low dust ones) and a new rubber mount for the back box as the old ones are a little stretched!
So i probably won't be able to sell it for at least a couple of weeks, and hopefully after i've done all that stuff i won't suddenly decide that i can't bear to part with it! I get loads of people commenting on it, saying it looks really smart for such and old car, which is mainly down to Fordys polishing really!

(I'm currently looking at a 306 D Turbo on ebay, and dependant on that i'll decide how to procede!

I've decided that for what i can sell the K10 for theres no way that i can get anything as good, might be faster and handle better, but in terms of general overall condition this car is fantastic so i reckon i'll hold onto it for abit and make it faster.

So i may be getting sammybois exhaust and mani (incidentally they originally belonged to this car :) ) and searching some local scrappys for some K11 brake bits, mine are still slightly binding and i'd rather upgrade then rebuild the callipers.

So at the moment no longer for sale unless i get an offer i can't refuse! Sorry guys.

mehh thats a shame cuz i quite like it and am currently looking for a smaller engine for run around =] got a 1.8 RSi clio atm and theres me back in college and cant afford to keep running it all the time!

Back