K10 Super S Kit help

hi guys

I would like to know if there is any significant difference between the front and rear bumber of the normal k10 5dr version and the super s k10. Also would like to know if the side skirts will be a tough job to fit them along with the arches. And even the spoilers.

i think people have fitted super s bumpers to their car before however mine is original and have never taken them off yet!

as you can see from sed5000's post they are more rounded and colour coded, the front also had space for two fog / driving lights :D

I dont know if the side skirts will fit a 5 door? (anyone?) but they are easy enough to fit ;)

Steve

super s bumpers are a straight swap for originals, same mounting places ect

the skirts and arches fit but need a bit of cutting for the rear doors to open.

Nice thanks guys!

I think colour coding is not a problem. I should hand them over to a sprayer and let him do a proper job. The actual problem is getting hold of a super s kit since its getting more and more rare hehe.

There's photos of a 5 door silver K10 on here somewhere with a super s kit fitted. The arch was cut, and a bit bolted to the door, and was a really good job.

Here it is........
micraback10au.jpg

And one from the front.................
micrafrontclose19sm.jpg

I cant remember whos car it is but its a lovely example

It's a genuine Micra spoiler, i've seen quite a few in scrappys - and yeah that's the K10

Back