K10 Super S Kit help

hi guys

I would like to know if there is any significant difference between the front and rear bumber of the normal k10 5dr version and the super s k10. Also would like to know if the side skirts will be a tough job to fit them along with the arches. And even the spoilers.

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
i think people have fitted super s bumpers to their car before however mine is original and have never taken them off yet!

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
as you can see from sed5000's post they are more rounded and colour coded, the front also had space for two fog / driving lights :D

I dont know if the side skirts will fit a 5 door? (anyone?) but they are easy enough to fit ;)

Steve

andy88

Ex. Club Member
super s bumpers are a straight swap for originals, same mounting places ect

the skirts and arches fit but need a bit of cutting for the rear doors to open.

OP
OP
G
Nice thanks guys!

I think colour coding is not a problem. I should hand them over to a sprayer and let him do a proper job. The actual problem is getting hold of a super s kit since its getting more and more rare hehe.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
There's photos of a 5 door silver K10 on here somewhere with a super s kit fitted. The arch was cut, and a bit bolted to the door, and was a really good job.

H

hannibal

Here it is........
micraback10au.jpg

H

hannibal

And one from the front.................
micrafrontclose19sm.jpg

I cant remember whos car it is but its a lovely example

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
It's a genuine Micra spoiler, i've seen quite a few in scrappys - and yeah that's the K10