K10 Super S for sale

C

Cath

Due to moving house and needing the money, I am sadly parting with my Micra.

(Boo Hoo) :(

Heres the specs..

Mettalic Black, 1.2 Super S, only 93000 miles. Its a brilliant runner, even during the snow it started first time. It has Nissan Fondmetal 13" Alloy wheels, the standard bodykit and new foglights at the front. I have put blue LED lights in the dashboard, with look the b****cks. If the price is right, I will include the 2 Pioneers speakers in the front, and 2 Pioneer 6x9's in the parcel shelf. But only if the price is right!

There are a couple of downs, there is a very small area (about an inch) that needs patching up on the drivers door. Also, there is a ding in the rear quarter panel that needs spraying, but I simply have not got around to it. Hence the price. Interior is good. I had the rear shocks replaced last October, so they are good.

I have a few extras for it, I have a kit for an alarm that will be with it, also a kit for electric windows. These are included in the price.

There is 10 months MOT included (Feb 2006). Unfortunately, no tax.

This is a great car, I would prefer that someone buys it to make the finishing touches than to break it, it really is too good to break. A good, reliable car that has given me no trouble.

Bearing in mind the alarm, electric windows and length of MOT, I am looking for OIRO £300. This price is bearing in mind the dent in the rear quarter panel. If you want the speakers left in, I will do this for an extra £40.00.

Attached are a few pics of the car. if you would like to see it, just email me at [email protected]. I am in Wymondham, Norfolk, and am free this weekend for viewing. I will put a front pic of the car on tomorrow.

Look forward to hearing from you!

OP
OP
C

Cath

Cos that pic is an example off a website, its better than any I could manage to take. Gives u an idea of what it looks like... I was bored.....

OP
OP
C

Cath

James.....

Yep!

Must mean you take good pics, it inspired me to do it! Cheers mate!