K10 Super S Dials for sale

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys and gals.

Some Super S dials (with tach) for sale again...

Small crack in front plastic but this can be replaced with the plastic off your GSX/LS/Other dials.....

Dont think wires are included, but most of the blubs are in there. The milage can be changed I believe.

Would like £25 plus postage cost.

PM or msn: [email protected]

Thankyou!! :glance:

OP
OP
T

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
attachment.php

Ems

Ex. Club Member
what u doin for dials then Turtle? U managed to get some others? - Duuuur, i just realised u have a super s!!! I need my sleep! LOL

Sorry we didn't manage to get them to u on Sat, we were scattered all over the carpark lol!!

OP
OP
T

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Ems said:
what u doin for dials then Turtle? U managed to get some others? - Duuuur, i just realised u have a super s!!! I need my sleep! LOL

Sorry we didn't manage to get them to u on Sat, we were scattered all over the carpark lol!!

Hehe thats ok I had to run off to work...

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
When turtle had them, the odometer didnt work. I got them, & fixed them, then sold them back. They were meant to change hands this weekend but due to being in what seemed the worlds biggest car park, the exchange never quite took place! I'l be posting them to whoever gets them

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
james betley said:
i dont bother with them i just listen 2 the engine

Yeah but by doing that, you'l never know how hard your pushing it. It could be too much, or it could have more left.

Every car should have a rev counter, no alternatives are good enough

stonesie

Grease Monkey!
Sold to me i think:slm:

Might have to rip the whole dash out and get buisy with some plastic primer and satin black... the brown has to go:laugh:

OP
OP
T

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
stonesie said:
Sold to me i think:slm:

Might have to rip the whole dash out and get buisy with some plastic primer and satin black... the brown has to go:laugh:

Hehe yep, sounds like a bit of a project we should see ;)