K10 Super S 1.2 if offer is right!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
I'm thinking about selling the SS. i knew the next step was a 1.3 K11 but i just saw this on ebay and loved how it looks. I still think its the best looking micra out there (k10 ss that is), but i want fuel injection, PAS, more off the shelf mods etc... ATM its in good physical condition, Fordy has changed everything that can be changed incuding the cam belt so its good to go. its got just 48K on the clock. Its been fully waxoyled etc...

It is returning 35mpg at the mo... i think this is bad but some may disagree. it did manage well over 55mpg once. Ive got 2 more things im gonna do to it to try and get better mpg but if that doesnt work then its gonna be up for sale/part.ex for a k11 1.3. so what would you offer for:

K10 SS
95% MINT Interior
90% standard (blue leds in dash and ice is all i done really)
just 48K miles
good tyres
4 new BOGE Shocks 2k miles ago
long mot/tax
K reg (so them K reg number plates will be legit on this baby! )

depending on offers i will either try and fix it, or if the offer is good, its yours! im not in a mad rush to sell it though.

Fire Away!

To start off, im interested.

Whats the rust situation like? Sills, and where the Super S kit if attached to body?

Depending on the above, my offer will be around the £350 mark but would have to wait till around Jan/Feb time for me to get finances sorted out!

the car is worth at least 450!

seriously guys the car is in excellent condition, if i didnt already have a driveway full of micras i'd buy it

i was thinking 500 as i spent a lot on it (inc the car itself it has cost over £700). ive done a few quick quotes and a 1.4 almera is only £65 a year more to insure. i would LOVE to keep this SS if i can fix it, but if its sold it will be to someone here. Cheers Fordy for the comments!

Sammy - The sills are ok, and have been waxoyled from inside, so has the chassis legs and every bit i could reach with the paint gun on an air compressor! it was pretty rusty when i got it, but i have put 2 new front wings and removed all the rust from the rear ones and treated the bare metal. The MOT guy said it was in good condidtion for its age and he wacked it hard with his little mallet from underneath.

I have installed an Alarm with remote central locking which will stay with the car, although i will remove the 6X9's and amp/sub for my next car, i will leave in the mp3 cd headunit and alpine front speakers.

daveeeeee- it will not be broken for parts! dont worry im not a criminal! hehe

im gonna test the O2 sensor and put a de-cat exhaust system on it. If this help MPG i will keep it as its pretty quick and handles well enough to throw you from the seat going round corners, if not i will pick an offer from here.

NOTE: If anyone has a 1.3 K11 with PAS and is in vgc (no rust on x member and sills etc are sound + good mpg) then i would be VERY interested in offering some cash on top if you are interested!

Ok, well £350 is as high as i can go atm due to not knowing what bills may come in the new year!

But hope the sale goes well if you do sell...

Well, Thanks to speedle, i will not be selling the SS. I was so close to going to see an almera today with cash in hand but thankfully im pretty lazy and didnt.

So i went to see speedle to grab a standard 1.2 de cat manifold off him and on the way there my mpg magically improved, then on the way back i filled her up and used GPS to work out exact mpg... and its well over 50mpg!!

i noticed some really odd things though. the journey was 72 miles in total. my trip meter measured just 69miles. But it OVER READS on the speed! well confused me but now i have solid milage data from gps im well chuffed with the mpg (ok it was 55-60mph all the way in 5th) but i know the motor is 100% sound! Thanks again to speedle for talking me into keeping this car, and supplying the parts i need! TOP bloke!

Sorry all who read this and was after the car. i was in a crap mood with it and wanted to get shot of it, but now ill never sell it LOL!!

happy XMAS!!!!

this is the fuel guage after 68 miles of driving! would do 100miles on 1/8th of a tank

just make sure you put the lamba sensor into the exhuast somewhere as when disconnected the ecc unit goes to a set figure fueling and will mess up the mpg big time

fordy, is there any way to pass a current into the ecu to fool it into thinking whatever i want, basically keep it leanish to save fuel?

courior, i believe it is a resistance to earth thats all so should be pretty easy to simulate.

a little bit off topic i know but can you take a close up picture of your super s badge on the tailgate please. also can you measure the hight and widthe also. cheers superls

Back