K10 Splitters.

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Right guys and gals. I spent alot of research, measuring up to try to find the perfect splitter for the Super S's and Super Turbo's.

I went down to my local scrappy and got a splitter for a Renault Scenic, it only cost me £5. Small picture for reference. I know you can get theses for about £15 on ebay.
a>
renault-scenic-photo_zps1e29dfd8.jpg

They are simply stapled onto the Renault so all you need to take it off is either a pry bar or a big screwdrivers, I attached it to my car with industrial staples. It does the job great and looks awesome!

541303_591252427554227_328623442_n_zpsbfd36038.jpg

Please bare in mind that my car is missing its spotlights and is yet to be lowered.

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
nice man! sometimes the work your most proud of is when its
1.cheap
2.simple
3.looks class
Got to agree there mate! Best mod I have ever done to the car and yet its the cheapest. I got the car on a 40mm drop but I wanting it slammed!

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Depends what model K10, my micra (the red one) is a K10 super s. I know someone is selling the Super S bodykit in black (same as my bodykit) and the splitters go onto them. Someone put an RX7 FC splitter onto a standard K10.

You can normally fit a splitter onto anything with enough cutting/modding. I now have the splitter off of my car and I can show you guys what I modded to make it fit.