k10 piece of ****

i have bought a k10 as a winter runner whilst finishing of my rs turbo, i seem to have now fell in love with it and as its spring and the rs turbo out boosting around the k10 is gonna get turb0'd, i have a machine shop so facilitating the fabrication will not be a problem i have a few questions...

i know nothing about these i have never lifted the dipstick on mine since owning it as i dont care about it much

-do people use de-comp plates?
-can pistons be topped (i doubt it), has anyone topeed em if so how much?
-comp is 9:1 stock ?
-what manifolds
-what can the management hack?
-any other bits for sale or info much appreciated!

If I was you I would put a CG13 into it (Micra K11 Engine) then turbo that. Would be easier in my opinion as parts are easier to source.

does the k11 go straight in? what about ecu and fuelling? exhaust? etc, im not really too bothered withthis motor wouldnt mind doing something for a joke, i have a 300bhp front wheel drive zetec turbo so the micra can be the test piece, i will be cutting my springs i know people have done this and even more so ona k10 with the shocks costing £700, which id rather not spend on it, whats the lowest people have gone?

how many coils been cut out there?

previous history on car is full service history
1 lady owner
1.2gsx
does 100mph+
was cruising with 700bhp scoobies on sunday
white-might be glossy under dirt havebt washed since i bougt it in november
had a well expensive tip on it but it came off lol!, but i will be building a custom pipe for it for a laugh,
seats are like sofas
has sunroof cover, leather
does wheelspin into second on a icy morning
i crashed the front and had to mod a early grill to fit it

how many coils shouls i cut? maybe 2 drop it low

my exhaust is gonna be phat

might scare you bois off take the head of skim it right down up my compression and see ya!, well see how far i go with the piece of s**t

and if you think i dont know about cars lol @ u and ure momma! haha, ill just post a few pictures of real big power show u what im really playing with on weekends, the k10 piece of s*it only takes me work without worrying about cooling off my big whopping gt25 lol

no im not i love my little k10 its never failed through a whole winter, i will put pics up i have plans to sticker bomb it and got a spare scorpion i got going on on my day off!, no offence meant...follow this thread will grow over the years i can assure you

i heard this was a friendly forum lol,

clearly not im gonna punish the k10 for this some serious abuse hope the breaks work they are pretty crap im sure you can all agree, (stock neway)

I-dont-even-89451635392.jpeg

anyone done the matix springs on the fron using original shocks doe it work advisable? safe?

also what are wheel pcb's i want wide wheels streched tyres i cant figure this one out someone advise me on options if were still friends

Lots of the questions you have asked have been answered. Please use the search function

thanks for the specs im looking into other springs and shocks that may not have been thought of before, curently 3d cad designing a inlet manifold to carry side feed njetors and forced induction, gonna see if i can get a adaptor plate made for manifolds, also picked up a nice scorpion 4.5" i want to remove the silencer on the exhasut too anyone ne this? how loud do te go

Sounds like a lot if work swapping from carbs... Unless only some k10 run carbs? Good luck!
Polo coilies can be modded to fit k10 iirc. Could be useful to you.

Referring to your piece of **** micra... We love our micras here :( haha. Pics or it never happened mate.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

i heard this was a friendly forum lol,

clearly not im gonna punish the k10 for this some serious abuse hope the breaks work they are pretty crap im sure you can all agree, (stock neway)
We are friendly dude. Trust me. Even I am struggling to figure out if you are taking the piss out of micras or you are being serious. I think we have a different way of speaking to other people, than how the ford forums members must do. We are very chilled out her mate. Look forward to seeing your motor.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

thanks for the specs im looking into other springs and shocks that may not have been thought of before, curently 3d cad designing a inlet manifold to carry side feed njetors and forced induction, gonna see if i can get a adaptor plate made for manifolds, also picked up a nice scorpion 4.5" i want to remove the silencer on the exhasut too anyone ne this? how loud do te go
Just throw a cg13de in it dude. Saves you faffing. Cords b /c's fit I believe with modding of course.

will be checking your thread out,i might look intor sr20 engine, with lmera box, hubs, shafts, sr20 lump and management, what mounts do people use?

U will need a whole gti as a donor car, and use the mounts from it also.... Its a far frim simple swap

As for a gt25 being described as whopping big.... Im not convinced about that.

I just read this.... I need a change of underwear :oops:
Thoroughly entertaining
Gt25 big whopping? Hmmmm :rolleyes:
Cruising at 50/60mph is fairly simple for most cars :confused:
I believe a small dose of class A was involved when this was written?
I'm not buying anymore shocks for mine... price seems to have gone up :eek:
Many more things to say but i'll give up

Back