5 13" steelies all good tread on the tyres - £20

SS dials - £20

oil breather - £5

universal mud flaps - £5

Reconditioned MA10 block - £20

Reconditioned pistons - £20

Brand new MA10 piston rings - £20

MA10 engine + gearbox only done 51k - £40

I have any other parts to be found on your average k10 just ask.

prices do no include postage.

let me know if your interested

i will update with pictures

superls

K10 Tuner
id be interested in the shocks if someone just wanted the springs, also id have the arch extensions if someone else wanted the bumpers,

so i call dibs on the shocks and arch extensions if someone else wants the other bits.

nexussteve

The reason you're happy!
I'd quite like the SS sideskirts!

and arch liners if Superls doesn't get them! :D

But if you don't wanna split the kit, I'd be interested in the lot.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
You should be able to get at least £25 for the dials, maybe on Ebay, and maybe more for the custom manifold too.

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
fwn you can get a respray anytime and these are a one off set this might be your only chance to get get them as who ever buys them will love them, and will prob sell organs and limbs before considering selling these lol you know you want too :p

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
replied webers are sold pending payment.

intrested in the 4-2-1 how does it fit to the rest of the exhaust? and any pics cheers

i'll try and get some pics soon, i did it in 40 mins mate its vary easy just a case of taking the old mani off cutting a small amount of the mid section back and clamping it together.

how much for the carbs and manifold?

money waiting would be ideal for my rally car.

thanks scott

would you consider £100 for alloys and inlet and carbs?

thanks scott

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
list updated with

Reconditioned MA10 block - £20

Reconditioned pistons - £20

Brand new MA10 piston rings - £20

MA10 engine + gearbox only done 51k - £40

I have any other parts to be found on your average k10 just ask.

alot of stuff up for grabs here at bargin prices!

superls

K10 Tuner
dave, you get my pm about the shocks? will you sell me them seperate to the springs as i need 2 rears badly and will have to order 2 if not.

superls

K10 Tuner
Bump come on guys this stuff is going cheap!

how much for shocks?

you cant be that desperate to sell them as this is the 4th time ive asked and youve not even answered me yet.

so rather than 'bumping' why not deal with the enquiries you already have???

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
Sorry the shocks are sold pending payment already as is the 4-2-1, i thought i'd updated the listed :doh: its been a long week

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
shame u wont take installments and then send when fully payed off dave else i would ahev put my deposit down

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
I have updated the list, i've split up the ss interior, Cheap! i was offered £150 for the full ss interior when i first got it! times have changed aye.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
i hope you didnt sell those webbers for less than £350 dave! without doubt these are the best performance mod a k10 owner can ever hope to get!

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
I am away visiting my girlfriend in germany untill the 31st, i will try my best to get back too anyone put i dont have much access to computers. i have been away since the 21st of july so have not had chance too reply to any pms but i will get back to you asap.

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

i hope you didnt sell those webbers for less than £350 dave! without doubt these are the best performance mod a k10 owner can ever hope to get!

oh and no i got a very fair price (Y)

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
hey guys sorry i've been abit slow replying i'm quite ill atm i think its swine flu, have a feeling i caught it on the plane on the way back from germany bad times.

OP
OP
daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
the suspension was sold but i cant get in contact with the buyer so have put them back up, if i cant shift the lot by the end of the week then i will split them for you mate.