K10 performance inlet

bobsp16

Site Supporter
Hi i am selling a good inlet manifold £200 or i would consider swopping it for a late low mileage ecc ma12 engine...
B42me4QBGkKGrHqUOKi8EIMUdOgUBMrb61bPZg_12.jpg

wo man, I don't want to judge you, but this is expensive. Sure it's really rare, but I paid 400€ for 2 Weber 36dcnf with custon inlet manifold and an custom exhaust manifold.

well why do you want this then if you got twin carbs...is that the same twin dcnf that most people have own on this site even me once...if it is them carbs they have made about £2000+

ow yes we did have a proper factory made twin dcnf weber carb kit and manifold with airfilter housing over in this country

ive only ever seen that kit twice, one on curtis/speedles car and the other was on a car for sale on german ebay, both identicle kits made by AM tuning iirc, who i believe to be german.

i know i fitted them in pietro k10 about 5/6 years ago along with the engine i built.
I believe he was the 1st one to have them??..nice bit of kit
It even had a proper alloy airbox..
[video]http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/bobsp16/?action=view&current=Picture428.mp4[/video]

Picture426.jpg

Picture421.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture419.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice man that's the kit I am talking about, didn't know that they imported it to GB. The AM on the inlet stands for Autohaus Masuch. It was a german nissan dealer
The carbs are not well synchronized in the above video?

It was on the pricy side too tho. I got quoted £170 for a bike inlet mani with the carbs set up.

But yeh... cars dead so no.

Ive put it up in the for sale section, dont rly want 2 let it go, but cant get the radiator/headlight mount front panel thing.

Shame something so reletively baisic and q small could kill it....

that was the 1st time they were fitted and started,then he drove the car 110 mile to the rolling road
Nice man that's the kit I am talking about, didn't know that they imported it to GB. The AM on the inlet stands for Autohaus Masuch. It was a german nissan dealer
The carbs are not well synchronized in the above video?

Back