K10 Pas?

T

thekore

Hey Guys,

While I was out and about today - I popped into a little garage and noticed a fairly good condition (exterior) K10. It was a 'J' plate and was fairly sound looking from what I could see. I couldnt get any closer of a look due to the offices being shut, but in the window it said... "Power Assisted Steering, Full Electrics"

Now, I own a 93 K11 and it has no PAS and no electric windows? Is it possible for the older J K10 to have PAS? If so are there any particular models that it will narrow down to, as im guessing it wont be a base model. Was only £590 too :D

Cheers

Well it wasnt a March - The thing that puzzled me was that the outside looked very "base model-ish" such as very thin tyres, black bumpers front and back, bright yellow/orange indicators... Think I may need to go back during office hours and have a closer look. Then quiz the old guy regarding his 'write-up' lol.

I think PAS was an option at one time. I have heard of it but not yet come across it. Haynes manual for example does mention it.

funny you should mention this, i came across it in the haynes the other day. I was under the impression it didnt exist until now!

I can get this from Japan, but as ever with shipping costs it won't be very cheap.

Attachments

• k10 pas.jpg
    k10 pas.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 283
  • k10 pas1.jpg
    k10 pas1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 239
Have you got a rough idea of the price? I'm just about to fork out for alloys and few other bits and pieces so I wont be ordering one any time soon, but it'd be good to know I can get it when I want it! :D

I would have to get it weighed, but i'm guessing around £150 - £200 or I could put it in a car that I have coming across, but then we are running the risk of it getting stolen and a wait of a few weeks.

Well alloys and building my new dash with all of the new dials on it is a priority at the mo and thats gonna work out as a good couple of hundred quid, but as soon as i've got the spare cash i'll drop you a message.

ive seen one k10 with PAS it was dark blue which in its self is a very rare colour other than PAS it was totally bog standard

mark never had PAS as far as i know, and i dont know why he said he did. And he didnt sel it to me, although i did a lot of work on it for him, Umar has it now.

I shall be taking delivery of a K10 March tonight with PAS and AC, plus other march rarities, which will all help my E reg to come together nicely ;)

you actually need more that what's pictured there amy, you need the complete inner column to because the shaft's are different length. i founf this out yesterday.

Back