k10 parts clear-out (mainly pre facelift)

taylor89

Club Member (Trial)
well after deciding my k10 needed far too much spending on it for its next mot, im now breaking it, list of parts i have, all bits are now FREE just to make room in the garage

combination bumper sidelights/indicators, have been told there quite rare and what there worth, so lets say SOLD

pre-facelift silver bonnet in decent condition few minor stone chips but nothing major

pre-facelift headlights, 2 drivers side and 1 passenger side, including adjusters etc,

facelift headlights, 1 drivers and 1 passenger

facelift depo sidelights, 1 missing a bulb holder

1 prefacelift sidelight, passenger side. early one with the black stip that follows the grille

pre-facelift grille, complete with nissan badge. was quickly painted satin black, would need doing again to be honest

facelift grille, painted satin black and missing nissan badge

pre-facelift rear lights (the small ones) in excellent condition SOLD

wing mirrors, off a pre-facelift (dont know if facelift are different or not)

rear fog light

chrome window winders

original 12" steel wheel fitted with brand new 145/r12 budget tyre

quartz digital clock for centre console, might be of use to somone? SOLD

can get pics of anything if anybodys interested just let me know,
also all parts are in the north east if you wanted to collect, cheers

DAMN i want the clock :(

do the pre facelift grills fit on a facelift? just to make sure is it only the little bits under the headlights that different? if so how much posted?

OP
OP
T

taylor89

Club Member (Trial)
DAMN i want the clock :(

do the pre facelift grills fit on a facelift? just to make sure is it only the little bits under the headlights that different? if so how much posted?

When I had my facelift lights on I was running a cut down pre grill, so with a bit of careful trimming will fit. As for postage ive no idea but can get a price on monday?

OP
OP
T

taylor89

Club Member (Trial)
oh ok thought you were after a facelift one. would rather keep it with the grille, but if it dosent sell then i'll happily split it

Hi mate I need some prefacelift parts quite desperatly.

I need sidelights, indicators, grill, bonnet.

Where in the country are you?

Let me know what you got and for how much, tbh I may take the whole front off of you for 40 if I have to, depends where you are though :)

OP
OP
T

taylor89

Club Member (Trial)
Hi mate I need some prefacelift parts quite desperatly.

I need sidelights, indicators, grill, bonnet.

Where in the country are you?

Let me know what you got and for how much, tbh I may take the whole front off of you for 40 if I have to, depends where you are though :)

pm'd

yo dude intrested in the facelift depo sidelights,wich 1 is missing a bulb holder and what would postage costs be ?? also you got a pic ??

OP
OP
T

taylor89

Club Member (Trial)
right, havn't been on here for a while now, all parts are still here and taking up much needed space. really need rid of them now so everythings FREE! they've got about a week left in the garage before they go to the tip.so if you can be bothered to collect then come and take the whole lot, not really on here anymore so if you'd like them please contact me on 07955618455