k10 parcel shelf with 6x9's amp and wiring kit

pork

Club Member
stripped all the weight out the car so i have this lot going spare if anyones interested

all in working order, jus make me an offer if your interested (Y)

picz230.jpg

picz231.jpg

picz232.jpg

picz233.jpg

I quite fancy the 6x9s to replace the standard ones on my SR parcel shelf. What wattage are they, and how many channels does the amp have? Because I'm looking at this, and thinking that I could use this amp to power my door speakers, and the amp I currently have to power the 6x9s. How much you looking for? I'm no good with offers :blush:

Well, I take it that it has 2 terminals for each of the speakers, so 4 terminals in total? 2 + and 2 -, with a L and R audio output (like on the back of the TV or DVD player), power/ground/remote terminal, and bass/treble/volume control? And that it comes with all the wiring?

I'll take it then. I'm fairly certain these will just slot straight into the holes that are already in the parcel shelf, or with a bit of cutting and persuassion. Sure I could fit the amp where my glovebox used to be as well.

I'm away for a few days next week, and trying to sell some car bits and pieces as well, so I'll have to let you know when I can pick it up. But I am only down the road from you of course :grinning:

Will do mate :grinning:. Actually, off topic, I don't suppose you'd be interested in the exhaust I have for sale, would you? Been trying to get rid of it for weeks :doh:

What is it? I jus brought a replacement exhaust last week. I am on th look out for a 421 mani tho

It's a silencer, taken off a motorbike (thought it would be kind of fitting at the time, as I was going to be fitting bike carbs - then remembered you're fitting them in the not too distant future :grinning:). I started to mod it to fit my K11, but stopped half way through. I basically riveted on a new 3-flange inlet, ready to weld a flange onto my standard backbox collector pipe, and then drill the correct holes for the bolts and then weld it all up. Just never got round to it.

Motorbikeexhaust1.jpg

Motorbikeexhaust2.jpg

Ok mate (Y). I'll let you know if I'm going to be over your way in the week though, I sometimes drop through Luton for work. If so, I can bring it with me, maybe work out some sort of deal :wasntme:

Back