k10 micra super s 78k

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
so speedle was unable to buy the car, so i got my seller account and am posting now.

bad points:
stone chip, very very tiny though and hardly noticable on the windscreen
various stone chips on the drivers side door
bodykit paint some has been scratched off although no paint has gone from the panels.
water drain thing at the front is bent, although with a little time and patience, can be bent back easy peasy!
i will be honest with all the bad points i know of, that way you can be sure im telling the truth

good points:
done around 77,600 miles
interior is gleaming and perfect, no rips, tears cracks e.t.c
new sports brake pads (think its ebs or something)
new k&n element filter, makes it sound amazing!
panels are perfect, looked high and low for rust and cant find anything
arches and sills are lovely and clean
started cleaning engine bay although i sprayed a few bits, never got round to fully cleaning it
service every 10,000 miles
lots of tread depth, and spare wheel has never been used
alpine sub = lovely clear bass
vibe blackbox amp
jbl gto 6x9s
fitted rear uv neon for the back seats which is wired to the front interior lights
fog lights supplied, although not fitted (was going to fit them into grill but not enough time)
transmission fluid changed yesterday
good pioneer cd player

mot and tax until july

really quite a nippy car to be honest, really think its a good quick and cheap 1.2
im only selling it because i have not been driving even a year and i got a rusty metro for £100, only i dont want to ruin the super s so i want it to goto a good home

going for around £400 although im open to offers around the price mark
im also posting this on ebay, although if the right money comes, i can pull it out early for you

pictures here: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=21491

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
having given the car a very good looking over i can vouch for its condition, bodywork is very shiney and vibrant red, no crash damage anywhere, underside seem completly rust free, engine ran very very well! the odd dent here and there but all easily removed by a dent repair service. The interiror was the cleanest i've ever seen in a super s Immaculate!!!!

good luck with the sale mate applogies for letting you down

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
i have had loads of interest around this car, but by the wrong people
got offered £450, guy came down and make up aload of #### and offered £200, which was quickly denied, someone else offered me £250 and its going on ebay for £360 at the moment :p

Normski

Ex. Club Member
should be between 12 and 6pm

hey kiz, still sorting out train/bus tickets and insurance stuff as of yet, but should be between 12 - 6pm at a rough guess. I'll call you the end of sunday to let you know more

OP
OP
K

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
haha hoped you liked it, and i was surprised about the interior, when i got it twas filthy, just hoovered and it was gleaming :)
keep a blog so i can see your progress :)