K10 March ST for sale

He'll my name is derek I'm new to the site but a long time march st owner . I have a 1990 march st , black , standard which is now for sale . It starts , runs and drives but needs tlc. The car is located in Dublin ireland . Pls contact me if ur interested Whole car is for sale not for parts or braking. Thanks

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Welcome Derek, you got the membership great! Shame you won't be carrying on the micra in our community. Get some photos up and milage.

He'll my name is derek I'm new to the site but a long time march st owner . I have a 1990 march st , black , standard which is now for sale . It starts , runs and drives but needs tlc. The car is located in Dublin ireland . Pls contact me if ur interested Whole car is for sale not for parts or braking. Thanks
If I wouldnt of buying the turbo engine and the shell I prob would of took it off you derek. .. im the lad who was texting you.. I side it to the lad out of ballyer with the white one but nottin back yet if any1 is looking ya no.. did you put it on donedeal yet???