K10 March passenger side rear light

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
does anyone have one of these from an ST as some chav booted mine today and its smashed to pieces!

a long shot i know

cheers

steve

superls

K10 Tuner
keep your eye out on the bay, as there was a mint pair sold a couple of weeks ago, they made £100 tho. have you pm'd baz? have a look on yahoo auctions too

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
I will have a look thanks, as i have said i think in another post i had just had the now dented panel sprayed and now will have to fork out to do it all again, then my mot and insurance is next month so i dont know how long it will be before i can afford the parts and get the work redone!

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
What side? I have some. with a few small cracks in the side. Those could easily be hidden as its where the boot shut is. Ill want £70 for the pair

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
its the passenger side thats mashed to pieces Ed, i will PM you in a little while ive just got somone round quoting on the bodywork :( not looking forward to the price haha)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I have a brain wave. I want stickers (quite a few) you want lights how about a swap?

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
pm me your email address. so i can send you some pics. The only thing is I NEED the stickers this week! Im going to an RNLI fund-raiser thing this weekend woo lol and I want it to look (Y)