K10 LS 1.0 - Modified tastfully - testing the water

Hiya guys,

I am just testing the water to see if people would be interested in my K10 Micra, Its a 1.0 LS Model(1992 J Reg) It currently has a 4 speed gearbox but I have a 5 speed with a brand new exedy clutch about go in just waiting for some decent weather! It is lowered on Polo coilovers all round and has a set of Weller Wheels 8 Spokes 13x8 all round with a set of Nankang NS2's 175/50 all round. The arches are old Mini Arches that fit quite nicely(stretched to fit a bit on the front). It passed its last MOT with no advisories. It currently has 9 months T&T. There is virtually no rust on this whatsoever and is mega clean for its year! It currently has around 50,400 Miles on it but as this is my daily it might increase slowly(i rarely use it during the week as I walk to work). It has had 2 previous lady owners and has the original bill of sale for £5600!

I have also put in the Super S Front Seats and the steering wheel, I have the rear seats and black dash(and all other surroundings) that can come with the car, They are a bit dirty but after a clean up will look good and finish the car off nicely.

I only have exterior pictures at the moment but can get interior if requested.

This car attracts alot of attention anywhere you go and is an all-round crowd pleaser :)

Here is a few pics from when i was at SlamMedia Summer Meet on 23.06.13

I am looking for £1000 ovno - viewings are more than welcome - The only reason for sale is I have a Nissan S13 that I am wanting to focus on really - I am in no rush to sell either so no time wasters please.

Please email or text me as this is advertised elsewhere.
[email protected] or 07753245417

Regards,
Charlie

skymera

Brutal Honesty
I'd buy this, minus the cost of a new rear window, fitted.

Because no way in hell would I peel every sticker off and remove all the residue.

OP
OP
Chulme123
If you are genuinely wanting this, then as long as I get a deposit then I will remove the stickers and residue before you collect bud :) I don't mind at all

Text me 07753245417 so we can discuss x