K10 Lowering springs

superls

K10 Tuner
Hi, i am gathering interest in a bulk buy of K10 lowering springs,

the springs are 35mm drop, the springs are apparently
'Superb quality Interalloy sports spring kit made in Holland to German TUV standards ensuring product quality and perfect fitment.' made by streetline.

the price would be around £75 (inc vat and delivery) i reckon but that was the quote for 1 set, so hopefully more would be cheaper.

depending on interest ill see what i can sort out.

scott

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
to put your £70 in perspective i got KYB shocks all 4 plus these springs for £150ish bargain! best parts place online i've found

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
best parts place online i've found

where is it?

sorry ive seen it now

i bought a set of the streetline ones although i paid about £50ish for mine ill try find the website

here we go chaps! i've had SPAX springs on my first k10, and these are easily better! and damn cheap

https://sslrelay.com/buypartsby.co.uk/lowering_springs_display.php?recordID=538

great customer service very fast delivery!!!

£56.52 + Vat

ye but with the vat these are £66.41 and then delivery, a little mor expensive than the others but if there better springs.

sorry again actually with delivery there 96p cheaper

are these springs any good? the name dont ring any bells

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
i think my bulk is gunna be of now over these springs speedle has posted, but ill get intouch with them about a similar buy if more people are interested.

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
ive spoke to them and thy say that they cant offer any discount as ther isnt much profit in the springs as it is :(.

so it looks like we will have to order them seperately.

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
well when i go down there on monday, ill ask to see the manager and discuss a group buy, the worst he can say is no, isnt it.

im also gunna get some kyb shocks from there aswell ill ask about them also

superls

well when i go down there on monday, ill ask to see the manager and discuss a group buy, the worst he can say is no, isnt it.

im also gunna get some kyb shocks from there aswell ill ask about them also

superls

worth investing in some new bump stop as you changing it all!