K10 in Long Eaton, Notts.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Saw a K10 in Long Eaton, Notts.

H447 was the first part of the plate, red with black painted steelies, looked lowered too.. A lass was driving.

Wonder if it was anyone off here's?

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Just thought of this,

would it be ok if i get some sort of "business card" together, detailing what the club is about maybe even a pic. and put them on Micra's i see......in other words can i use "micrasportsclub" and the web address on the card??

One for the admin....

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
I think flyers were mentioned before in another thread. It's odd now I know of MSC i look at Micra's to see if they have the stickers on them, Iv seen the same lady in a red K12 in Sunderland 3 times now I wish I knew who it was.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
There is a flyer you can download already. If you want to print your own vistaprint cards, that would be fine. Trouble is, it would be too much of an expense i reckon to have some officially done and sent out to members, as its probably most of them wouldn't get handed out.

Decent cards are produced and handed out at car shows though.

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
But that doesn't really mean anything as I am a member but don't have stickers yet. Though you probably won't let me have any til I get rid of the blue wheels lol.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Well i mean there's alot more modded micras out there that aren't aware of the club, although if it had stickers, it would have guaranteed someone was on the MSC.

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
My neck of the woods!!!

There are loads of K10's in the area, most of them are in very good condition.

There is a lovely gold GLX driven by an oldie!! Spoke with him before at Tesco and he's had it for about 16 years and its near mint!! Will take a pic next time.

Told him about the club and said look it up on the net, he said ''whats the net?!!!!!!!!''