K10 GSX For Sale

I am selling my 1988 Nissan Micra 1L GSX, over the past two years "Stilton" has faithfully got me to and from university, on trips out around Cambridge and recently to the Lake District with my girlfriend.

• Stilton passed his MOT in April with no advisories (MOT till April 2016)
  • Timing belt and water pump were changed at 56000 miles, 2 years ago (present mileage 70500)
  • Full history for my 2 year ownership and part service history before (last serviced June 2015)
  • An old couple owned the car from new before me
  • The tyres are all less than 2 years old, and the shock absorbers were replaced in November 2014
  • Stainless steel exhaust was a welcome discovery when I bought Stilton
Being the GSX model Stilton has a 5 speed gearbox and high- compression engine and very nice interior trim and seats. The engine returns excellent fuel economy as has been tuned at my local garage.

This car has been maintained carefully to get me around whilst at university and it has been a very difficult decision to sell! My new job means I will soon be covering high mileage with little time for the occasional tweaks Stilton may need, so here is Stilton looking for a new home! :)

£650 o.n.o.
SANY1767.JPG
SANY1768.JPG
SANY1769.JPG
SANY1771.JPG
SANY1773.JPG
SANY1770.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stilton
Price reduced to £650 ono.

This is a fantastic K10, every time I drive it I think I should take it off the market. With the new car arriving soon that isn't going to happen.