K10 Digital Clock/Gearstick surround

OP
OP
Micra 110

Micra 110

Site Supporter
What colour is the Clock surround on yours Olly?
Mines got a Grey Handbrake surround.....so a grey one would be better...although i also have a Black console cover :suspect: it's all a bit mixed up!

Cheers for the offer sammyboi :)

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I don' have a digital clock in mine *confused* should it have? or are you asking for 2 different parts here?
After referring to Haynes I see I have a big blanking plate where there should be a clock :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
It's fitted in all datsuns, and the SLX aswell as the super s model. The wiring for the clock is in all micras, but you have to take the seat / carpet out to get to it

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, you do know it hasn't got a clock in it lol? Still want it? if so I'll rip... carefully remove it this weekend.

OP
OP
Micra 110

Micra 110

Site Supporter
lol! i'll def' have that surround off you Olly, as soon as you get a price inc postage....

How much d'you reckon on post for that clock Curtis?

Moneys ready to go..... (Y)

curtis

Ex. Club Member
lol yes i've got paypal....ill pm tonight.

btw about sig...i had to do just that the other night when a new mini locked up infront of me....i was not going to stop...so i ripped the handbrake up and the back end just wanted to fly out! lol close!!

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Someone cut me up on the way home last night, I almost didn't stop.

If I hadn't needed the car for work I would've ploughed straight into him. I hate 4x4 drivers that think they have more right to the road than me.