K10 coilovers good branded help

D

Deleted member

Hi lads and ladies
Looking for some advice on k10 good branded coilovers

And no don’t want to modify Corsa Bs
And don’t want set off andy

Any advice appreciated

You sure? got a brand new set of fk corsa b coilovers im selling.

£130

I haven't found any off the shelf coilovers you can buy anymore and think i was quoted about £400 to get some made so all depends on how much money you want to spend

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

You sure? got a brand new set of fk corsa b coilovers im selling.

£130

I haven't found any off the shelf coilovers you can buy anymore and think i was quoted about £400 to get some made so all depends on how much money you want to spend
any idea how far off k11 coilovers are from fitting k10??

No worries, its a problem ive seen to find with k10s not many of the shelf parts, most stuff has to be cut up and welded, got some other parts for sale if your interested?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

No worries, its a problem ive seen to find with k10s not many of the shelf parts, most stuff has to be cut up and welded, got some other parts for sale if your interested?
im actually after them to fit a nissan pao man

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

unless u know anyone with a super turbo

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

Yer like the figaro things, like the paos are a awesome looking car! What engine does it have?
i love the pao man. cool little iconic car but only very little were produced and out of the number thay was only 10% of production were manual so its quite hard get a manual so most u see are auto

but yea the are 1ltr same as k10

Wow super rare is yours a manual? Ive got a 34ich weber carb for sale aswell as a 4-2-1 manifold from a nova i was going to modify if you wanted them?
Got the advice about the carb on here lol.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

auto pal unfortunately, but very good example, planning on hunting a complete manual pao and switching over gearbox,pedal box so on but keep the fresh low km auto engine, its always a win,
were u based man .. im ireland

Bc coilovers in ur Pao??
Been 2 weeks now. BC's on our daily GTI. Lovin' it ... One little oops 3win8 register before Alignment. You always set the ride height just a tick higher and put a few miles on cuz you know it's going settle. Settled a bit too much and.......the front fenders showed the new Michelins some love.

BC COILOVERS IN YOUR PAO?? Or what u mean gti?